If you follow me, I suggest you blacklist “#shit no one cares about”. It’s my dumb personal/blah/stupid/conversation tag.
I tag for triggers/squicks/”I DON’T WANT TO SEE THIS”. People give tws/cws shit but. What are you gonna do, judge me for making peoples’ lives easier????
If you try typing these tags in the URL, I haven’t used all of them, lol. Some of them are new and yet to be broken in, so stay tuned I guess?
Triggers and squicks:
I usually tag posts with #tw: [whatever] but sometimes I’ll tag the item seperate. Items preceded with # on this list are their own tag and are preceded by #tw:
I also usually put a / after the tag so it isn’t searchable on my blog/in tags
- #Self Harm
- Trigger Warning
- #Partner abuse
- Animal abuse
- Animal harm
- Eating disorder
- Weight loss
- Body image
- Eye gore
- #snakeblogging is my snake tag
- #catblogging is my cat tag
- I tag spiders with both #spider and #arachnid
- Bugs I usually tag with #insect unless they have 8 legs
- I tag moths with #moth
Ask me if you need a tag for something!
My food tag is #delicious motherfucking food
I tag everything NSFW if it’s NSFW but some people don’t want to just savior NSFW altogether so I’ve filtered it down
- #NSFW for anything that shows nudity or adult content
- #nsfw trans* for images involving trans* people
- #nude for artistic nudes, often paintings or portraits. Note if it is just an art nude I will not tag it NSFW
- #nsfw porn for nsfw sexually explicit images that contain real people (gifs/video/photos)
- #rough sex for, well, that. Since it can be triggering I will tag it even if it’s consensual!
- #nsfw humor for NSFW that isn’t really sexual/cartoon/a joke. ie, badly drawn dicks.
- #cute porn, ‘cause
- #TMI for personal TMI things
- #LOWB usually accompanies #TMI. LOWB is an abbreviation for Lord of Watery Butts. The Lord of Watery Butts is the deity responsible for diarrhea.
- #pyro being an asshole
- #pyro vagueblogs
- #griefblogging (for grief posts, usually under a read more)
- #shinjiblogging (for REALLY bad mental illness posts, don’t usually post those here, though, and if I do they are under a read more)
- #non fictional red tag for my now-deceased friend, Red
- #remembering red memory-positive tag for Red
- #white people food for posts where I reblog/make fun of some of the silly stuff white people eat, since a lot of people don’t like it. I also use #white nonsense
I don’t always tag my Pokemon but I usually tag the ships and the human characters, rarely for all the pokemon involved though. I tag Pokemon anime-related posts with #pokemon anime. All other fandoms are just tagged with the fandom name unless it’s not fandom specific.
If you want to search a tag on my blog or see if I’ve tagged something with that, just type it http://pyroluminescence.tumblr.com/tagged/[whatever] and you can see what I’ve posted!! You can also type it in the search box in the sidebar. I don’t really organize or keep track of my tags on this blog unless it’s linked in my sidebar, sorry!